This is an announcement of the June 2010 build of BCI2000.
For changes between April and June builds, please see the following overview:
New features in this version:
- Added lowpass option to SourceFilter which is present in a number of source modules (e.g., the gMOBIlab source module).
- P3TemporalFilter now uses the NumberOfSequences parameter when available to determine the number of epochs to average.
Bug fixes in this version:
- bci_dat2stream now uses float32 format when providing calibrated output signal.
- Fixed a bug in TransmissionFilter and SpatialFilter which would lead to channel numbers being forwarded as channel labels.
- P300Classifier does not crash any more when it is unable to generate feature weights. (C.M. Potes)
- Operator modules' "Load Matrix" button now works correctly with values containing escape characters.
Changes to contributed code:
vAmp source module:
BCI2000 build history, together with an overview of changes between builds, is provided on the BCI2000 wiki at http://www.bci2000.org/wiki/index.php/BCI2000_Binaries#Version_History
We suggest that you always use the latest BCI2000 build, in order to profit from continuous bug fixes and feature additions.
- 1 of 9